Rural Resources – an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer – is a major employer in our community with nearly 200 caring and skilled staff members working across Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Stevens and other North and Eastern Washington counties. We welcome your interest in our open positions.
If you are interested in applying for a job opening at Rural Resources Community Action, please follow these steps:
- Complete the initial application & submit your resume by clicking the Begin Application Online button for the position you are interested in.
- Once you've submitted your initial application, you'll receive an email with the PDF of our full application. You must send us that application as well.
- Send an email to email@example.com with the completed PDF application or you can send it to our office in Colville.
- If you email the application, make sure the subject of the email contains the title of the position you are applying for.
- Submitted applications and resumes will be reviewed and if the necessary educational and experience requirements are met, will be forwarded to the hiring manager.
Note: Candidates may not be considered if the application is not completed in full and/or a resume is not provided. All positions are open until filled.
956 South Main Street
Colville, WA 99114
Equal Opportunity Employer
Rural Resources Community Action provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.