Children’s Advocacy Center
The Children’s Advocacy Center offers community-based, child-friendly, trauma-informed multi-disciplinary services for children who have been victims of sexual violence, physical abuse, or neglect.
Services We Provide:
- 24-hour Helpline answered by staff during business hours and trained volunteers after hours
- Safe shelter options
- 24-hour in-person response to hospitals and clinics to support survivors seeking medical attention or support during appointments
- Crisis intervention and on-going support by trained and caring staff members who listen and help with safety planning, options, and services
- Help with court orders so victims can gain legal protection
- Advocacy to help victims know their legal, medical, and financial rights as survivors
- Support for non-offending caregivers
- Information and referral to other services, including legal and financial help, counseling, housing, employment, and medical care
- Therapy referrals to contracted qualified therapists
- Emergency contraception, condoms, and pregnancy tests available for free
- Community education on child abuse and neglect
Who qualifies for these services?
No income eligibility requirements. All people ages 13 and older are eligible for services without parent/guardian permission.
Important note about qualifiying for services: The qualifications listed here are a general indication of who will qualify for these services. If you need these services but aren't sure if you fit the qualifications listed, please contact our offices. We will work with you to find the services to fit your needs.
Children’s Advocacy Center Client Stories
We haven't posted any stories about this program yet. Stay tuned though.