Community Engagement Department
The Community Engagement Department is responsible for outreach, education, and prevention activities related to violence, crime, and abuse.
Services We Provide:
- Materials and information about Rural Resources Victim Services for community organizations, system partners, and/or potential clients
- Materials and information about various types of victimization and abuse
- Presentations related to crime victimization information or agency services
- Trainings that build skills around a variety of topics, including but not limited to victimization, communication strategies, supporting survivors, cultural competency, trauma-informed care, etc.
- Prevention programs that address underlying causes of violence and abuse to prevent first-time perpetration of crimes or abuse.
- Please contact the Community Engagement Program Manager if you are interested in any of these services.
Who qualifies for these services?
All community organizations, schools, groups, businesses, and individual community members can request materials or services from the Community Engagement Department.
Important note about qualifiying for services: The qualifications listed here are a general indication of who will qualify for these services. If you need these services but aren't sure if you fit the qualifications listed, please contact our offices. We will work with you to find the services to fit your needs.