Want to make a difference? Volunteer!
Volunteers play an essential role in supporting survivors. We provide all necessary training and education to our volunteers. As a new volunteer, you will join a community of supportive people that all have the same goal: supporting survivors, giving hope, and preventing violence.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Helpline Volunteers – Take shifts on our 24-hour help line from the comfort of your own home. Provide support, crisis intervention and referrals to callers.
- Office/Clerical Support – Assist with clerical projects in the office, and provide coverage at the front desk.
- Childcare Provider – Provide childcare at our office while a parent or caregiver is receiving services at Rural Resources Victim Services.
- Fundraising – Assist with fundraising projects or events.
- Community Awareness – Team up with the Community Engagement Department to increase awareness and provide outreach by attending local fairs and events.
Who qualifies for these services?
Anyone who has a desire to help and can pass our screening process.
Important note about qualifiying for services: The qualifications listed here are a general indication of who will qualify for these services. If you need these services but aren't sure if you fit the qualifications listed, please contact our offices. We will work with you to find the services to fit your needs.