Energy Assistance, Weatherization, & Home Repairs
Our home repair and housing rehabilitation program may be for you if these conditions apply:
- Your home is located in Ferry, Pend Oreille, Lincoln, or Stevens County
- You own or are in the process of buying your home and/or land
- You plan on living in your home for at least one year
- You have hazard insurance
- The improvements you wish to make will meet county codes
- You have been unable to qualify for a loan because of your income
Who qualifies for these services?
To qualify, you must:
- Be the homeowner and occupy the house
- Be unable to obtain affordable credit elsewhere
- Live in a rural area with income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level
- Have repairs that affect the health and safety of occupants
Important note about qualifiying for services: The qualifications listed here are a general indication of who will qualify for these services. If you need these services but aren't sure if you fit the qualifications listed, please contact our offices. We will work with you to find the services to fit your needs.