Sexual assault is any form of sexual activity that happens without a person’s permission. Sexual assault does not always include sexal intercourse and can include any contact with private body parts that you don’t want, don’t agree to, or are coerced/forced to do. It can also include showing someone sexual images that they do not wish to see, or sharing sexual images of a person without their consent.
Sexual assault can occur anywhere, anytime, and to anyone. It is not because of the way you dress, who you are, or what sexual orientation you have. Sexual assault is not about love or lust. You are not to blame, and it is not your fault.
Our services are free, confidential, and non-judgmental.
Services We Provide:
- 24-hour Helpline answered by staff during business hours and trained volunteers after hours
- Safe shelter options
- 24-hour in-person response to hospitals and clinics to support survivors seeking medical attention or support during appointments
- Crisis intervention and on-going support by trained and caring staff members who listen and help with safety planning, options, and services
- Help with court orders so victims can gain legal protection
- Advocacy to help victims know their legal, medical, and financial rights as survivors of sexual assault
- Information and referral to other services, including legal and financial help, counseling, housing, employment, and medical care
- Therapy referrals to contracted qualified therapists
- Emergency contraception, condoms, and pregnancy tests available for free
- Community education on sexual assault
Who qualifies for these services?
No income eligibility requirements. All people ages 13 and older are eligible for services without parent/guardian permission.
Important note about qualifiying for services: The qualifications listed here are a general indication of who will qualify for these services. If you need these services but aren't sure if you fit the qualifications listed, please contact our offices. We will work with you to find the services to fit your needs.