Victims of Crime
If you are the victim of a crime, our knowledgeable victim advocates are here for you. We can offer legal advocacy, emergency financial assistance, safety measures and planning, and many other services you may not be aware of. We serve victims of all crime types, including but not limited to:
- Homicide or a Survivor of a Homicide Victim
- Child Abuse (physical & sexual)
- Domestic Violence
- Elder Abuse
- Hate Crimes
- Human Trafficking
- Identity Theft
- Kidnapping/Missing Persons
- Property Crime
- Sexual Assault
- Vehicular Assault
Our services are free, confidential, and non-judgmental.
Services We Provide:
- 24-hour Helpline answered by staff during business hours and trained volunteers after hours
- Safe shelter options
- Crisis intervention and on-going support by trained and caring staff members who listen and help with safety planning, options, and services
- Help with court orders so victims can gain legal protection
- Advocacy to help victims know their legal, medical, and financial rights as victims of crime
- 24-hour in-person response to hospitals and clinics to support survivors seeking medical attention or support during appointments
- Information and referral to other services, including legal and financial help, counseling, housing, employment, and medical care
- Therapy referrals to contracted qualified therapists
- Emergency contraception, condoms, and pregnancy tests available for free
- Community education on various crime types
Who qualifies for these services?
No income eligibility requirements. All people ages 13 and older are eligible for services without parent/guardian permission.
Important note about qualifiying for services: The qualifications listed here are a general indication of who will qualify for these services. If you need these services but aren't sure if you fit the qualifications listed, please contact our offices. We will work with you to find the services to fit your needs.
Victims of Crime Client Stories
We haven't posted any stories about this program yet. Stay tuned though.